Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you tired of repeating directions? Stop repeating yourself by posting these editable visual direction cards! These cards are a simple way to easily and silently remind students of the directions for each assignment in sequential order.
There are 30 pre-made cards with corresponding clipart and 1-2 word directions. There are also sequencing cards (numbers 1-8 or first, next, then, last) to place before the direction card to show what order each of the steps should be completed in.
30 editable cards are also included. These editable cards include the border and clipart shown, but allow you to choose your font and word choice for the card's directions. NOTE: The clipart is NOT editable, ONLY THE TEXT is editable.
Simply print, cut, and laminate each card. Then, add magnets or a piece of magnetic tape (if attaching to a magnetic whiteboard) to the back. You can also use command strips or velcro to attach the cards to a wall or poster board. As you give verbal directions for what students will do, place each cards in the correct sequence and explain what the card means. When you're finished giving directions, all of your visual directions should be posted where all students can see and understand what comes next.
Please let me know if you have any questions before purchasing! Thank you so much and happy teaching!
>>>>> EDITING DISCLAIMER <<<<<
To edit this product, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the PowerPoint presentation.
2. Click on the text box that you want to edit.
3. Type in the text that you want to include.
4. Select/highlight all the text boxes when you’re finished entering your text to change the font to whatever is your favorite.
5. To save: Go to file, select print, choose “Save as PDF” from the drop down menu, and save the PDF to your desktop for easy access.
*** If there is not a text box somewhere that you would like a text box to be, you can simply insert a text box by going to insert and choosing "Text Box".
* If you want your edited text to match the text that is already included on the non-editable portion of the product, you will need to purchase those specific fonts.
* If you need to add another slide with the same background so you don’t lose each slide's information, right click on the slide you want to duplicate and choose “duplicate slide”. Then, change the old information to new information on the new slide.
* If you have any questions or are having trouble editing, please email me at email@example.com and we’ll figure it out together!
Sign up to get letters from Alleah, including updates about products, blog posts, and other happy freebies! :) Follow all the adventures on social media too…I’d love to see you there!