Perfect for ECE, special education, life skills, and autism classrooms. Head to my Instagram @teaching_little_butterflies to view my saved story on this product!
Increase your students' independence and comprehension of directions by using VISUAL DIRECTIONS to create a beautiful, colored snowflake to brighten up your classroom!
Students can either color a coffee filter with markers (my favorite method!) or use tissue paper for this craft. Students glue on the colored pieces, spray with a water bottle, let dry, and then peel off the pieces and admire their artwork!
This pack includes:
1. A How-to page and table of contents
2. Black snowflake designs to use for level 1 students
3. Light gray snowflake designs for level 2 students to trace
4. Materials list for all levels and methods (coffee filter or tissue paper)
5. Visual directions for each level and method (coffee filter or tissue paper)-All are
labeled to help you differentiate for your learners with ease!
(Note: bleeding tissue paper yields the best results! Dollar store tissue paper works; it is just not as vibrant)
Level 1 students use a pre-printed black snowflake and either color a coffee filter or use tissue paper.
Level 2 students trace a light gray, pre-printed snowflake and either color a coffee filter or use tissue paper.
Level 3 students draw a snowflake and either color a coffee filter or use tissue paper.
Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for checking out this product. I hope you love it as much as I do.