- These cards can be used as visual direction cards. They can be used with or without included numbers. It is probably best to keep the directions to 4 at the most to help students be able to follow along.
- Also included are “materials needed” cards with sign. Cards can be put up on wall or board to let students know what items they should be using.
- Header cards (either “Directions” or “Materials Needed” are printed in four different chevron colors: blue, green, orange and pink.
- All cards can be laminated for durability.
- Direction cards included are: cut, glue (glue bottle), glue (glue stick), write (pencil), read, color (crayons), color (markers), color (colored pencils), stop, name (with pencil and paper), and paint.
Materials cards included are: eraser, clip board, paper, colored pencils, scissor, glue (bottle), pencil, paints (paint palette and brush), crayons, glue (stick), ruler, white board markers, white board, and markers.
For more chevron items, check out Voice Level Posters in multi colored chevron
, Chevron Table Number Cards
, and Daily 5 Choice Cards in multi colored chevron
This item is part of a classroom bundle: Chevron Classroom Cards Bundle