These visual mini-schedule / activity schedule materials are a great addition to any special education classroom! These are designed for students with Autism and intellectual disabilities but can support students with a variety of special needs.
PRINTABLE MATERIALS INCLUDED IN PDF FORMAT:
- Schedule charts for: Reading, Literacy, Math, Circle Time, Morning Meeting, Science, Social Studies, Art, Music, PE
- Each schedule chart listed above includes a chart with 5 and 10 schedule slots
- 58 Picture cards (in color) for:
- greeting, letters numbers/ counting, emotions, theme, sight words, weather, attendance, calendar, newspaper, days in school, question of the day, closing, small group lesson, whole group lesson, phonics, story, read, writing, centers, worksheets, whole group activity, small group activity, partner activity, experiment, independent work, break, hands-on activity, game (with 4 different options), tablet, go to table, go to carpet, instruments, songs, balls, obstacle course, go to spot, play, paint, clay, color, puzzle, line up, dance, music, word work, independent reading, choice time (with 2 options), all done (with 2 options), finished (with 2 options)
EDITABLE MATERIALS INCLUDED IN POWER POINT FORMAT:
- Schedule charts (to edit the title of the schedule at the top), includes schedule with 5 and 10 schedule charts
- Template/ blank cards for you to add text and images for schedule cards
This product was created using Smarty Symbols Images. All rights reserved, 2011-2015.