Visual Motor MEGA-PACK: 200 Jungle Themed Activities for Therapy or Classroom
Written by: Jan McCleskey, MA, OTR - The Fine Motor Store.
Wow! 200 visual motor labs! 225 pages in file. Perfect for occupational therapy, preschool through 3rd grade. Activities range from simple to more complex.
1. Learn to Draw Shapes
16 pages: circle, square, oval, triangle diamond, rectangle, heart and generalization pages. Comes with poems and practice sheets.
2. Draw the Path
37 pages: Reproduce the patterns by drawing a path within dots
3. Find the Hidden Pictures
15 figure ground activities ranging from simple to more complex
4. color to Reproduce the Pattern
(easy and complex pages)
5. Draw with Grids
19 pages - use the grids to draw zoo animals
6. Finish the Picture
10 pages - finish drawing the right half of the picture when the other is shown.
7. Zoo mazes - 9 pages ranging from simple to complex
8. 3-D Tracing Labs! 12 pages of fun tracing!
9. Circle the Same Picture. 10 pages of worksheets to match the zoo animal.
10. Lines, Circles and Slant Practice for Motor control: 13 pages
11. Visual Motor Eye-Hand Coordination Activities for Pencil Control - 33 pages
12. Find the Shadow! 10 pages. Circle the shadows to match the picture.
13. Match the Shadow card Sort - 27 zoo animal cards, 27 shadows
14. Left and Right Worksheets! 10 pages. Trace from left to right 10 times. Then circle the zoo animals that are facing right or left. The directions for right or left are on the worksheet.
This megabuck is packed full of activities to last an entire year. Great for motor control warm ups, figure ground discrimination,form constancy.
View the preview to see samples of each activity/category.
Follow Jan in Jan McCleskey, MA, OTR The Fine Motor Store on TPT for over 150 products!