This is GREAT for children with autism, ADHD, cognitive impairments, or even learners who are more visual and need more structure! This can be used for academic or behavioral responses.
This packet includes:
- a 4 and 6 star "I am working for..." board
- stars for the board
- a 3 and 5 space "I can take _ breaks" board
- broken clocks for the breaks board
- "I will take 5 deep breaths" board for calm down
- girl breathing clipart for board
- calm down board with two choice squares
- vertical "First, Next, Then" board
- horizontal "First, Next, Then" board
- 23 different visuals (including technology items, food, toys, break, etc)
- more items to be added once they are needed! Feel free to email questions/requests!
I print the boards out and then laminate them for durability. Velcro dots go in the squares and on the back of the visuals so that they can be changed as needed. All of the products can be printed, assembled and used around the classroom and/or placed in a "Calm Down Kit" box for students to pull out when feeling overwhelmed or anxious.