READY FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR *
This bundle will span you the length of an entire school year with a different no bake recipe every Friday.
Traditionally, cooking inside of the classroom is not something that we hear, talk about or even teach. It's something our students do at home with their families. Well, I'm here to tell you that that is a thing of the past!
What Does "No Bake" Mean?
It means that you will not need a stove or an oven. You will need access to a microwave.
Download the preview for a FREE SAMPLE of how to make JELL-O.
What All Do I Get?
*FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE*
• 39 DIFFERENT Recipes
• Calendar of planned out recipes with ingredients listed to send home to parents
• Editable blank calendar page for you to put the recipes in any order you'd like.
• Allergy permission slips for each month (2 boy and 2 girl versions)
• No Bake recipes planned out for the entire school year (39 different recipes)
• Task Analysis (step by step) instructions and recipe card
• Task Analysis (step by step) visual recipe activity mat for students to complete
• A list of all of the recipes included within this bundle
• Kitchen Word Wall Cards (coordinates with this set
• Kitchen Verbs Cards (with 36 real life pictures)
• Cooking in the Kitchen Social Story
• How to Set the Table Adapted Books
• Setting the Table Work Task
What does each recipe come with?
• Visual recipe with sequencing mat
• Ingredients list
• Recipe card (to use in the classroom and then send home so they can cook at home with mom and dad!)
Free Updates for Life PLEASE READ
Every school year I will be updating the calendar to reflect the Friday dates for the upcoming school year. That is what *Free Updates for Life* refers to.
All you need to do is re-download this resource each month to get the new recipes and sequencing mats! This can be found under the "My Purchases" tab.
If you want to see and read more about how I use Fun Food Friday in my classroom, please visit this blog post
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!