• Save money by buying the YEAR BUNDLE. •
DECEMBER * 5 visual recipes with REAL pictures of each step for the month of December.
Use this bundle of recipes to cook with your students in the classroom, foster those super important life skills, and work on those IEP goals and objectives... all at the same time!
Watch a video preview here.
EACH RECIPE INCLUDES:
• Recipe card (that lists kitchen tools and ingredients needed)
• Visual recipe and sequencing mat
• Adapted visual recipe workpages
• Pages to create a visual recipe file folder
• 4” sequencing cards
• Comprehension questions
• Recipe survey
• ...and more!
WHAT RECIPES ARE INCLUDED?
• Cream Cheese Mints
• Cocoa Cups
• Jingle Juice
• Tree Krispies
• Buddy the Elf Cookies
If you would like to see a list of ingredients before purchasing, please send me a message and I'd be happy to share that information with you.
• Want to know what kitchen supplies are essential to a smooth classroom cooking lesson? Check out this blog post
• Want to know the only kitchen tools you need for cooking in any classroom? Check out this blog post
You might also like: 35+ Visual Recipes for Fun Food Friday
Connect with me:
Don't forget about the green ★ to follow my store to get notifications of new resources and freebies!
Thanks for Looking and Happy Teaching!