This is a collection of visuals, schedules, social stories, and communication aides designed specifically for gym class! Students with special needs and autism can struggle during specials.
Utilize the same supports that are successful in their classroom! This resource will help reduce problem behavior, improve communication, and increase appropriate skills in gym class!
Included in this resource:
- Mini visual schedule with 25 activity options
- First/Then board with 3 reinforcer options
- 2 social stories for common gym class issues
- Visual Good and Bad Gym Class Behavior
- 3 Visual Communication Strips
- How do you feel about this activity? Communication Choice Board
Easy to use and quick to setup!
Video Tour of this Product!
If you like this product, check out the other resources in this series:
Visual Resources for Art Class
Visual Resources for Music Class
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper