This is a collection of visuals, schedules, social stories, and communication aides designed specifically for music class! Students with special needs and autism can struggle during specials. Utilize the same supports that are successful in their classroom! This resource will help reduce problem behavior, improve communication, and increase appropriate skills in music class!
Included in this resource:
- Visual Music Class Schedule with 10 schedule options
- First/Then Board with 3 Reinforcer options
- Good/Bad Music Class Behavior Visual
- Instrument Choice Board with Adapted Sentence Strip
- Music Class Communication Visuals
- 2 Social Stories: When It's Too Loud and Sharing Instruments
Easy to use and quick to setup!
Video Tour of this Product!
If you like this product, check out the other resources in this series:
Visual Resources for Gym Class
Visual Resources for Art Class
for more resources, tips, and materials to help you help childen with autism please visit The Autism Helper