Also included in
- Managing classroom and student behaviors is likely the biggest challenge facing all educators today. Do you have a student who demonstrates challenging behaviors? Are you teaching a special needs or self-contained ESE classroom in need of behavior support? This mega-bundle includes my 5 top-selli$20.00$25.25Save $5.25
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior and establishing routines and expectations are essential. This is a bundle of behavior management tools to use in the primary grades. ►►►SAVE more than 30% off individual prices with th$50.00$81.50Save $31.50
Reward charts and token boards are a great way to provide a visual of what a student is working for (or trying to earn). Students with exceptionalities (especially autism) and who receive special education services (ESE) will benefit from these visual supports. Choose a behavior goal or something to work for and set expectations for how a student can earn his stars. When the student earns the set number of stars on his reward chart, he earns his reward.
Use these boards to promote positive behaviors in your classrooms. These token boards are intended to be used with individual students and they are designed with many different options so you can make them work for your students. All you need to do is print, laminate, and add some Velcro! You’ll be ready to set individual goals in no time at all!
☆ Looking for more behavior tools and supports? This product is included in my Managing Behavior MEGA Bundle. Save 20% on my top-selling behavior products by buying the bundle! ☆
►Try a FREE sample of this product here: FREEBIE- Visual Reward Charts
Included in this resource:
- 2-star, 3-star, 5-star, and 10-star reward (token) charts in blue, coral and black & white
- Reward choice menus (with 2, 3, or 6 choices) in blue, coral and black & white
- 3 different star choices (blue, yellow, or black & white)
- Over 90 different reward choices. All are offered in color and black & white-
- beanbag, go for a walk, listen to music, read a book, paint, recess, toy break, iPad, laptop, drink, bike, bounce, gum, snack, game, deliver message, rest, ball, scooter, spin, trampoline, swing, bathroom, rice, dinosaurs, beans, tablet, play dough, bubbles, blocks, warm fuzzy, classroom dollars, ice cream, massager, puzzle, shaving cream, shoes off, tent, walk with teacher, walkie talkie, pretzels, YouTube, trains, light up toy, sticker, fist bump, high five, magnet blocks, teacher chair, stretch band, chocolate, goldfish, spinner toy, candy, tunnel, rocking chair, sand, platform swing, body sock, ball pit, weighted vest, sensory tube, putty, spike ball, fidget, cars, trucks, puppets, brain break, smart board, whiteboard, dolls, cash register, sensory table (x2), coloring, visit a teacher, teacher helper, office helper, fire truck, gym time, watch video, basketball, soccer, play outside, job choice, sing, & dance
- Goal Tracking Sheet
*If you do not see a reward choice you need, contact me in the ask a question tab or through email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these resources:
- Self-Regulation Tools for Primary-Aged Learners
- Behavior Documentation Forms – editable!
- Individual Behavior and Reward Charts (editable!)
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders