Also included in
- Visual tools are a powerful classroom management tool to use to support all students in any kindergarten or primary-aged classroom. Picture cues can help students in need of special education and English language learners to be independent in the classroom. ►►►Need more classroom management tools?$19.00$30.50Save $11.50
- Need easy-to-use, time-saving classroom behavior management tools all in one place? This mega bundle of classroom management tools has everything you need to create an organized, happy, and well-run kindergarten classroom.Stop searching everywhere for the perfect classroom solutions. This bundle h$99.00$198.00Save $99.00
Need more structure for your kids at home? These visual supports are a great way to build a to-list or visual schedule to use at home before or after school. These tools are easy to prep. Just choose the schedule template that works best for you, print and use!
►►►This resource is included in my Classroom Visuals Bundle. CLICK HERE to save over 20% off the individual prices by purchasing my visual support bundle!!
Visual schedules are a great tool to use with kids with Autism or ADHD to help to keep them on task. There are more than 50 different picture cards included in this pack. Most pictures are offered with both boy and girl options. You can create a schedule for before school to include using the bathroom, getting dressed, brushing teeth, etc or for after school with homework, free time, and eating dinner. There are lots of possibilities!
Included in this printable resource:
- 50+ picture cards in 1.5 inch or 3 inch options
- Multiple morning routine and to-do list templates
- Number Cards and transition words for creating a schedule
♥♥♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥♥♥
★★★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase! ★★★★★
➜ Please contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com.
© Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders