This packet contains over 220+ visual schedule icons primarily focused on school and classroom schedule activities and 47 schedule templates, first/then boards and daily routine schedule boards to help your student begin their journey using visual picture schedules and routine visuals.
Click here to view Visual Schedules for Home!
Picture schedules are a great way to communicate to children when events are due to happen across the day, in which order they are expected to happen and also to support any transitions which they have been finding challenging.
What’s included in this packet?
- Over 220+ visual icons to construct schedules and daily routine boards for school use.
- Picture icons cover areas of academics, school subjects, daily-living skills, life skills, mealtimes, technology, simple classroom jobs, pet care, community places, leisure, holidays and lots more!
- Visual icon storage page.
- Single column vertical schedule with small check boxes to indicate tasks are complete (5 piece, 10 piece, 15 piece) (full color, partial color and B&W options).
- Single column vertical schedule “Time for….” (5-piece plus space to attach posting envelope).
- Weekly horizontal schedule (Mon-Sun) (partial color and B&W options).
- First/then board (horizontal) (partial and full color options).
- First/then/then board (horizontal) (full color).
- First/then/next board (horizontal) (full color).
- Strip schedules for portable use (5-piece, 4-piece, 3-piece, 2-piece) to use vertically or horizontally.
- 3 column vertical schedules (time/to do/done) full color, partial color and B&W options.
- 2 column vertical schedule with directional arrows (to do/done) (5-piece) (partial color/B&W options).
- 2 column vertical schedule without directional arrows (to do/done) (5-piece, 4-piece, 3-piece, 2-piece, 1-piece) Smaller schedules intended for learning how to use schedules or for portable use (partial color/B&W options).
- My Daily Schedule (5-piece/horizontal) with 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th labels (partial color).
- My Daily Schedule (5-piece/horizontal) with directional arrows (partial and full color options).
- My Chores Schedule (5-piece/horizontal) (partial and full color options)
- My Afternoon Routine (5 piece/horizontal) with directional arrows (partial and full color options).
- My Morning Routine (5 piece/horizontal) with directional arrows (partial and full color option).
220+ Icons Included:
Daily Living, Routines and Hygiene Activities: snack time, breakfast, lunch, dinner, medicine, wash hands, brush hair, toilet, bathroom, brush teeth, get dressed, feed pet, school bus, put on shoes, dentist, doctor, nurse’s office, OT, glasses, hearing aid, fold laundry, tidy, pray, organize, clean table, wash dishes, dry dishes, water plants, hair cut (boy), hair cut (girl), McDonald’s, arrive at school, get on bus, school, leave school, no school, school bell, school cubbies, restaurant, wash face, hang backpack, trim nails, unpack backpack, pack bag, put on backpack, put away backpack, face mask, change clothes, prepare food, recycle, wipe mouth, take off jacket, hang up coat, get in line, line up at door, wait in line, wait, clear table, match socks, organize desk, pick up trash, set table, sweep, take out trash, throw away food, physical therapy, PE, exercise bike, exercise ball, exercise, fire drill.
Academic, Subject and Therapy Activities: test, quiz, small group, homework, therapy, read to self, white board, pretend center, phonics, read aloud, independent work, writing, read again, file folders, fine motor, flashcards, read book, task box, resource, morning work, reading partners, reading specialist, read to me, speech therapy, library, calendar, school supplies, school work, study time, teacher, computer, laptop, home-school, video call, math, math cubes, math station, mathematics, read Braille, read ingredients, read menu, reading center, reading time, literacy, handwriting, science, environment, research, history, geography, English, social science, art class, sort, shape sorter, sort silverware, electives, geometry, grammar, non-fiction, adapted book, aide, award, phonics, sight words, social story, group work, group project, centers, writing center, center, computer center, blocks center, alphabet center, color, draw, drama, assembly, worksheet, spell, work with teachers, workbook, Spanish, French.
Fun, Relaxing and Play Activities: relax, brain break, indoor recess, listen to music, break time, surprise, choice time, circle time, free time, quiet time, play outside, pool, after school, playground, sports, television, video games, instruments, board games, card game, game time, guess who, iPad game, memory game, paper game, play game, treasure hunt, take a walk, walk hallway, walk to class, sensory ball, sensory bottle, sensory beans, sensory break, headphones, sensory room, sensory table, sensory toy, sensory tube, spin around, recess, take a break, blocks, sing, play dough, movement, jog, play on carpet, play with toys, friends.
Events and Locations: birthday party, announcements, black history month, school office, school yard, summer school, bowling alley, cafeteria, field trip, cinema, candy store, go home, home, Easter, Christmas, Halloween, vacation, spring break, thanksgiving, summer break, 4th of July, St. Patrick’s Day, Yom Hashoah, Chinese New Year, Asala Dharma Day, Autism Awareness Month, Basant, Cinco de Mayo, Ramadan, Hindi New Year, Martin Luther King’s birthday, Passover.
You might also be interested in this similar product from my store:
***Follow my store to get freebie & product updates by hitting the green star on my profile***
If you have any questions before purchasing this product, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org