Set your special education classroom up for success with daily visual schedules! Give your students the tools they need to understand their day and manage expectations with individual and whole class visual schedules.
Repetition, routine and structure is an important part of your behavior management system and schedules are the first step.
• 68 different subject areas and activities - all cards include the word and a visual
> academic subjects (math, reading, science, etc)
> specials (art, music, adapted PE, etc)
> therapies (speech group, occupational therapy, etc)
> daily routines (bathroom, snack, lunch etc)
> task and station categories (games, puzzles, etc)
• 68 2"x2" cards for individual schedules in 2 printing formats
> all visuals together so you can print one student worth of cards at once
> one visual per page so you can print the ones you need when they inevitably get lost (or go through your washing machine after being left in your pocket)
• 68 half page match points for students to match their schedule icon
> students carry their icon to the next location so they have a visual and tactile reminder of where they are going
• 68 2"x5" strips for whole class schedules
• 3 editable templates for each schedule type so you can add your classroom specific needs
Check out the preview to see photos, notes and samples of each schedule type.
Other Visual Supports to transform your classroom
• Special Education and Autism Visuals BUNDLE
• Behavior Management: I Feel and I Need Visual Choice Board
• Behavior Management: Self-Calming Book and Choice Board
• Art Visuals and Schedules
• PE Visuals and Schedules
Stay up to date!
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know about discounts and new product releases! Click on 'Follow' near the top of any page in my store.
Please visit my website Adapting for Autism
for more resources and ideas for working with students with autism.
Thanks for stopping by!