Visual Spelling Centers
Oh say, can you see how words are misspelled? Do you know w_at letters are mi_ _ing?
The 8 visual spelling center activities are perfect for your visual learners. Let them see their way to better spelling with these games:
1. Rainbow Words
2. Invisible Words
3. Snip and Spell
4. Fenced Words
5. Sand Words
6. Don’t Swat “Flie” Words (Grade level game cards are included for 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th grade.)
7. I Spy Missing Letters
8. Pyramid Spelling
Easy to use because you get:
1. Yes, some assembly is required, but it is a breeze with complete assembly directions.
2. Worried about leaving an activity for a sub? You’ll be ready to go once you copy the complete activity instructions and place them in your sub folder.
3. Do you need a quick no fuss spelling activity or you have time for some prep before learning? The Planning Table is your guide to find just the right activity.
4. Customize the look of your spelling list by writing in your spelling words on one of the 12 seasonal spelling contracts.
5. Deepen students understanding of spelling rules as they discuss and record their answer one of the 10 essential spelling questions on the weekly spelling contract.
6. End the what do I do at this center question with 8 spelling center activity cards.
7. Game materials that can be printed and created are included.
You may be interested in these other spelling center activities:
Auditory Spelling Activities
Kinesthetic Spelling Centers
Tactile Spelling Centers
Seasonal Spelling Contracts
Bundled 32 Spelling Center Activities
If you are considering buying more than 3 of these, then grab Bundled 32 Spelling Center Activities
. This bundle includes everything you see above. Plus it is discounted by more than 1/3. Purchased individually the total prize would be $18. The discounted prize is $15.