Use these visual cues and supports to scaffold support and cue your students during sessions. This pack contains virtually everything you need for your caseload- visual schedules, behavior supports, language visuals, articulation cues, and fluency strategies. This resource will save you HOURS and hours of searching and creating your own cues.
For more tips and ideas regarding visuals, check out this blog post!
○ "A true time saver and cute pictures"
○ "Great supports to have on hand next to my table. I pull them out frequently!!"
○ "I am such a believer in visuals because they reduce the cognitive load and help children know what to do and what is expected of them. These are great!"
○ Articulation: self rating, phrase level stimuli, "slow speech," and "punch it out" (hard articulatory contact), syllable wheel
○ Language: prepositions, parts of speech, wh questions, categories, pronouns, emotions, body parts, colors, numbers, yes/no
○ Fluency: eye contact, slow speech, stretchy speech, easy onset, deep breath, pacing board, stop & start again
○ Behavior: looking eyes, listening ears, quiet mouth, nice hands, still feet, sit in chair, my turn, your turn, good job, sad choice, raise your hand, volume, wait, 5-star reward chart, 8-star reward chart, first/then, visual schedule starter kit (including 24 activity pictures including book, video, cars, puzzle, clean up, and more)
● Pin the Tail Sound (final consonant deletion activity)
● Adapted Conversation Cards (visual supports)
○ Push the green star! Follow my store to see new resources up to 50% off!
○ TpT Credits: Review purchased products to get credits toward your next purchase
○ If you have a question or issue, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a Question in my store. It is important to me that you are happy with your purchases!
● VIP Emails : Get access to my freebie library, exclusive deals, and therapy tips!
● Instagram : I’m here most often – therapy ideas, Q&A’s, and daily life
● Blog : helpful ideas and reviews for your therapy room
This resource is copyrighted by Lindsey Hockel, MS, CCC-SLP, owner of ©Speechy Things™ . Purchase of this item is intended for use by a single customer and is not to be shared with other professionals. If someone is interested in this resource, please direct them to my store. You are, however, welcome and encouraged to send pages home with students as needed. Thank you for your support and understanding!