Also included in
- Teachers are dealing with more classroom behaviors than ever before and managing these behaviors are easily one of the most difficult parts of the job. These behavior tools and visuals will help teachers to create a calming are or calm down corner that works! Students in crisis need a safe place t$9.50$14.00Save $4.50
- Classroom management is probably the most challenging aspect of being a classroom teacher. Dealing with behavior and establishing routines and expectations are essential. This tool kit has everything you need to set yourself up for a successful year!Send home positive behavior notes, use visuals t$50.00$81.50Save $31.50
Do you have a space in your classroom dedicated for students to use to calm down when they are upset? Many teachers call this area calm down corners. This kit is full of visuals to help you rename this space in a more positive way. After all, who has ever relaxed when told to relax? Try to rename your space "Hawaii". Who doesn't want to visit Hawaii? Give your students the visual supports they need to be successful in regulating their emotions and promote social emotional learning within your classroom.
This pack has posters, anchor charts and break cards to help you to bring Hawaii to your classroom. Give your students are safe and comfortable place to go when they need to practice calming strategies throughout the school day!
Included in this resource:
- Full page and half page Hawaii Sign for clam down space
- 3 options of anchor charts (may do/may not do)
- 2 options for rules poster
- Break cards in color or black and white
- 2 Reflection Page options
You will need PowerPoint to edit these templates. You can add your rules to the anchor chart or poster templates. The titles and clip art are NOT moveable or editable.
♥ Click Here to Follow Me and be the first to know about new products and freebies! Most new products are 50% off for the first 48 hours! ♥
★★★ Please leave feedback for this product. Your comments are appreciated and you earn TPT credits toward a future purchase for every feedback you leave! ★★★
→ You can contact me with any questions or concerns at TeachingExceptionalKinders@gmail.com
You may also be interested in these classroom management resources:
- Calming Strategies Visual Cards
- Social Story Complete Bundle
- Visual Reward Choice Menu Behavior Charts
Created by © Amy Murray - Teaching Exceptional Kinders 2019