Visualizing Human Anatomy
is a great resource that you can use with your class in a variety of ways:
• An introductory activity
to assess prior knowledge.
• As part of an interactive notebook
• A review activity
What is included in this resource?
• Human body outline and individual major organs to cut/paste.
• Teacher tips for how to use this resource.
• Assessment questions you can give before or after to check students' understanding.
• Examples of the final product.
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email?
Here's how to become a follower
: Look under my store name, "The Science Hedgehog"
for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR
to become a follower.
For more resources, teaching strategies, and info on how to start YOUR OWN TpT shop visit my blog: The Science Hedgehog
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits
that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I truly value your feedback - it helps me improve my current and future products!