This product is designed to support students in learning and practicing a new strategy: visualizing sensory details. Teacher pages explain how to use the gradual release model to help students move from learning the new strategy to supported practice to independent practice.
Included in this product...
- Teacher Tips Page: the gradual release model
- Printable anchor chart
- Concrete introduction activity directions: What do you see?
- Detail cards and graphic organizer for sorting during the What do you see? cards.
- Guided Practice: a complete text to use during read aloud or shared reading to introduce the strategy with a think-aloud. Includes guiding questions for using the strategy.
- Visualizing Sensory Details Task Cards: 3 cards at each level, 3 different levels
- Scaffolded independent reading response sheet (2 versions)
- Strategy Bookmarks
You may also be interested in...
Author's Purpose Strategy MiniPack
Main Idea Strategy MiniPack
Sequencing Events Strategy MiniPack
Good Readers Strategy Posters
Feedback and/or a rating is appreciated!
For more free and affordable teaching products, follow my store!