Visualizing and Sensory Language - Reading Interactive Notebook Pages
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Want a tool to help you quickly plan engaging, effective reading lessons? The Reading Interactive Notebook is just what you're looking for! This Common Core and TEKS-aligned reading interactive notebook is a great tool for introducing skills and strategies and will be an effective supplement to yourPrice $29.01Original Price $44.62Save $15.61
Looking to go beyond just drawing a picture of what you read when teaching visualizing? These hands-on visualizing and sensory language interactive notebook pages will help you teach your students to identify and analyze the sensory language used by the author as they visualize what they read.
Your students will:
- Understand what visualizing is,
- Practice visualizing while they read,
- Identify sensory language in a text,
- Analyze the author's use of sensory language and imagery, and
- Use the sensory language provided by the author to infer and imagine the experiences of the characters in a literary text and the descriptions in informational text.
This notebook doesn't just give you interactive pages to use with your students. It also gives you tools to help you plan a fun, engaging unit.
⭐ Interactive Notebook Pages That Include:
- Mini Interactive Anchor Chart for Visualizing
- Visualizing Interactive Notebook Page for Visualizing
- Mini Interactive Anchor Chart for Sensory Language
- 2 Sensory Language Interactive Notebook Pages for Sensory Language - These could easily be copied and used as response pages throughout the year.
- Versions Compatible with Google Slides™ are Provided for Each of the Interactive Notebook Pages to help you move seamlessly between in-person and virtual learning as needed.
⭐ Resources to Help You Plan:
- Book List for Visualizing and Sensory Language
- Lesson Ideas for Teaching Visualizing and Sensory Language
- Explanations and Examples
Please take a look at the preview to see examples of the visualizing and sensory language notebook pages in use. And please let me know if you have any questions.
⭐ What Other Buyers Are Saying:
"This was a double whammy! Helped us hit Visualizing and then we circled back to use this for our Poetry unit. Great resource!"
"Great resource for helping students understand sensory language."
"I found the sensory language piece to be especially helpful with my students."
"It's simple enough to not confuse students but effective enough to use continuously."
⭐ Save by purchasing this in the bundle:
The Reading Interactive Notebook
⭐ What Others Have Said About The Reading Interactive Notebook:
"This resource has been such a stress reliever for me!! Whenever I am ready to start a new unit, I just go search and see what resources there are. I like that there are several options for each skill."
"After buying a few of the pieces separately, I finally purchased the entire notebook for my centers. It is a great rotation that reinforces the skills students are already learning."
"WE love this resource in my classroom. It helps to put reading skills in easy terms for my students. They love the visual to refer back to. Well worth the investment in this resource!"
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
✨ Leave a review to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. You can easily do this by clicking the "Provide Feedback" button next to the items you've purchased on your "My Purchases" page.