These visual cues for speech therapy include three size options. They are perfect for Apraxia of Speech, Articulation Drill Practice, Teletherapy, Initial Consonant Deletion, Medial Consonant Deletion, Final Consonant Deletion, Phonological Processes, and Cycles.
What You Get:
- 35 Printable Pages: No Prep and Low Prep
- Binder Size
- Ring Size
- 4x6 task box cards that fit in photo boxes: perfect for therapy on the go
- Instructions for Printing, Assembly, and ideas for use in therapy
- Clear visual cues for what part of word you are targeting: perfect for initial consonant deletion, medial consonant deletion, final consonant deletion, CVC, CVCV, VCVC, CV, and VC target words.
- Visual Cues for specific phonemes.
Join the Ausome Speech Club for freebies, tips and tricks, giveaways, therapy ideas, social script videos, and more!
All rights reserved to Elizabeth Hepler of Ausome Speech. This original activity was imagined and created by Elizabeth Hepler, all rights reserved.