This packet contains 13 pages of visuals to support vocabulary instruction.
You can use these as posters in your speech office. I like to place posters where they can be easily pulled off the wall when we are targeting that skill.
Vocabulary visuals included:
what doesn’t belong
multiple meaning words
describing poster and sentence strips
I hope these visuals will help you instruct vocabulary skills. This document was created using Smarty Symbols. Smarty Symbols is a registered Trademark of Smarty Ears, 2013. All rights reserved to Smarty Ears.
About the Author:
Jenna Rayburn, MA, CCC-SLP is an ASHA certified Speech-Language Pathologist. She works full time as a school SLP in Ohio. Jenna was an invited speaker at the American Speech and Hearing Association Convention in 2016. She’s presented at the national, state, and local level about a variety of topics related to school-based speech and language therapy. Jenna has created over 350 resources for her fellow SLPs and is the number one SLP seller on TpT.
Related SLP Essentials:
• Speech Sound Posters: Articulation Posters
• Speech Helpers Mini Book & Posters
• Teacher's Toolkit for Response to Intervention: Articulation
• Teacher's Toolkit for Response to Intervention: Language K-3
• Visuals for Vocabulary: Vocabulary Posters
• Articulation Cards with Visual Cues