In this lesson, students will listen to and analyze the song "Vivir mi vida" by Marc Anthony in order to review the use of infinitive verbs, learn the new structure "ir + a + infinitive" and understand the overall meaning of the song.
This product is an interactive (and completely editable) Google Slides assignment intended for Google Classroom / Google Drive. Using Google Classroom, you can automatically create a copy of the slides for each student which they can edit with their own answers before submitting it back to you. For this format, you and your students must have access to Google Classroom / Google Drive and devices.
The slides will prompt students to complete a variety of activities about the song, "Vivir mi vida" by Marc Anthony. Activities include:
1) Predictions: predict characteristics of the song based on only its title
2) Lyrics: listen to the song and fill-in the lyrics
3) New Vocab: learn the meaning of several new infinitive verbs
4) Grammar focus: focus on several phrases from the song and break down their structure/meaning
5) Observations: make observations about the structure used and practice applying it
6) Theme: describe the overall theme of the song
7) Extension: students complete their own phrases based on the meaning of the song
8) Reflection: students complete a brief reflection on their opinion of the song
*ANSWER KEY is included!
*** Please leave a review!
As you leave product reviews, you earn TPT credits to use toward future purchases. To find out more, go to your account and select "TPT credit balance."
You may also like:
Spanish 1 Starter Bundle (Writing Prompts, Why Study Spanish? Webquest, Word Reference)
La familia / Family Webquest (Google Drive & Printable)
Why Study Spanish? Webquest (Google Drive & Printable)
La casa / House Webquest (Google Drive & Printable)
50 Writing Prompts for Spanish 1 / Escritura Rápida (Google Drive)
Word Reference for Beginners in Spanish / Sub Plan