Included in this file are the following:
- Content vocabulary cards with picture cues in both Spanish and English (versions with and without articles) for the following words:
mamá, papá, hermana, hermano, abuela, abuelo, tía, tío, primos, bebé, perro, gato
mom, dad, sister, brother, grandma, grandpa, aunt, uncle, cousins, baby, dog, cat
- Suggested Total Physical Response motions for each of the above vocabulary.
- Suggested games and centers for practicing vocabulary in Spanish. Centers include a Kindergarten-friendly instruction page.
- Tracing members of the family vocabulary cards.
- 5 Syllable (and vowel) hunts - students read familiar texts and find vowels, and m syllables (color versions included, but can be printed black and white)
- Students count the syllables for the included vocabulary and use a clothespin to mark the number of syllables in each word.