Vocabulary 4th Grade
Module 5 Week 3
My school just adopted the new HMH Into Reading (Houghton Mifflin Harcourt) program, 2019. This resource can be used as a supplement as your class is studying the vocabulary words from each story.
· This resource includes:
· Take-home list of words and definitions for parents
· Half-sheet list of words and definitions for students
· Journal pages where students write their own definition, list synonyms and antonyms, use each word in a sentence, and draw a picture of each word.
· Matching definitions worksheet
· Crossword puzzle – Use context clues in a sentence to fill-in-the-blank
LOOK AT THE PREVIEW TO SEE ALL WHAT IS INCLUDED
***Unfortunately, I do not have an answer key at this time for any of the activities. I am creating them for my class to use as I move through the modules. Hopefully, some day I will include an answer key.***
Check out the Spelling Into Reading BUNDLE for Module 1.
Thank you for visiting my store. Follow me at The Clever Den
If you are happy with this product, please consider leaving feedback and earn TPT credits.