This bundle includes all of the handouts, activities, and task cards from 5 of my vocabulary for all subjects packages at a savings of 10%. These are ideal for stations and anchor activities for any vocabulary list in any subject area. The activities included are rigorous and fun! Here’s what you get:
1. Vocabulary Task Cards that offer students a wide variety of vocabulary activities to choose from. These Task Cards can be used for any set of vocabulary words for any subject!
Here’s what you get:
- 24 Task Cards
- Task Card Check Off Sheet
- Vocabulary Snapshot Handout
- 16 Squares Handout
- Graph Paper Handout
- Memory Card Handout
2. Vocabulary Activities for any subject includes a vocabulary chart, which prompts students to think about their words on several different levels, a bingo template, a scaffold-ed categorization activity, and a list of extra credit opportunities with a basic rubric.
3. With Vocabulary Activities with Synonyms and Antonyms, students get a selection from 9 activities on a tic-tac-toe board (that also serves as a rubric) involving synonyms and antonyms. An example page guides them through some of the tasks. Foldable graphic organizers and graph paper are included to help students complete the tasks.
Here’s what you get:
- Tic-Tac-Toe Board with 9 Activities
- Example Page
- Synonym and Antonym Chart
- Graph Paper Print-Out
- Cut-Outs for Memory Cards
- One Foldable for Synonyms
- One Foldable for Antonyms
4. Vocabulary Printables is a package of 10 vocabulary printables that also include examples of each, so it’s perfect for anchor activities and stations. They can also be used with any set of words for any subject. You will be amazed and amused at some of the creative things your students come up with while learning their vocabulary words at the same time.
5. The Vocabulary Board Game, What's the Word?, can be used with any set of vocabulary words, but the larger the set, the better, so it’s perfect for reviewing several sets at a time. Put it at a station, use it as an anchor for early finishers, or play a whole class review game. The game is in black and white and color to suit your printing needs.
If you like this, check out my English Activities:
Or my World History Vocabulary Activities:
World History Vocabulary
★How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases★
♦ Go to your My Purchases page. Beside each purchase you'll see a “Provide Feedback” button. Click it and you will go to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for the product
★Be the first to hear about my new products and discounts★
♦ Follow my store by clickingHERE
! You will then receive updates about my store.
❤️Connect with Me!❤️
Get free resources and blog updates HERE
Read my BLOG
for classroom ideas, video tutorials, and cheat sheets.