Let your students have some vocabulary fun
with this bell-ringer activity
centering on anagrams.
This 4-page printable
• first introduces students to ANAGRAMS
with a story that gives examples
• then presents a Thanksgiving menu with 23 foods that are anagrams. Students are told the number of words in the unscrambled anagram.
A STURDY TREE OK (2)
Answer: roasted turkey
Also included is an answer key
This classroom-tested activity is suitable for middle school, high school classes, and college classes. Created by Susan Thurman.
To learn about new Class Act products, discounts, and freebies, just follow me
. Find my picture at the top right of any page in my store. To the right of the picture is a star with “Follow Me”
beside it. Click on the star, and I’ll send you customized updates about this store.
Earning TPT Credits
• Do you want credit for future TPT purchases
? Just provide feedback for items you purchase. Click on the “provide feedback”
button next to your purchases, rate
the product, and leave a short comment.
(You need to do both
to earn credits.)
You receive 1 TPT credit
for each dollar you spend, and you can spend it just like cash
on future Teachers Pay Teachers purchases.
Here are other Class Act Press products you and your students might enjoy:
• FREEBIE!!! An Idiom by Any Other Name
• On Second Thought: Looking at Phrases That Use "Second"
• Tips of the Slung: A Humorous Look at Spoonerisms
• Amusing Adverbs: Fun with Tom Swifties