A collection of 5 different activities that allow students to practice building meaning from common prefixes, suffixes and root words including leg (law), log (reason), para, pre, re, un, trans, ize, ation, ism, er/or/ist etc.
Activities also serve as templates to be customized based on the word parts that you're teaching.
The collection includes:
1. Semantic Map for Legislator (leg)
2. Semantic Map for Logic (log)
3. Word building activity given common prefixes, suffixes and root words
4. Semantic Map for prefix counter
5. Morphology Word Matching for leg (law) & answer key