Also included in
- This parts of speech card game and task card bundle includes: Nouns, Simple Present Verbs, Adjectives/Antonyms & Prepositions of Place. Each set is specifically targeted to encourage your students to practice and correctly use four different parts of speech. The games will help them to verbally$15.00$19.50Save $4.50
- This heavily discounted English Games & Activities Bundle includes 100 of my most popular grammar and vocabulary games, activities, worksheets and useful resources for ESL/EFL, ELL, ENL and ELD. This is an amazing set of materials which can be used by English teachers, language schools, new ESL$225.00$305.70Save $80.70
- This custom bundle includes the following resources:What am I? - Guessing Game for Young Learners : Fruit and Vegetables What am I? - Guessing Game for Young Learners : Animals ESL Games Bundle Elementary Grammar and Vocabulary Building Activities (4 resources) Past Simple Irregular Verb Game - I ha$39.15$44.00Save $4.85
- This vocabulary building activity kit is the perfect way to build vocabulary in ELL ,ESL and EFL classrooms. Use these engaging printable activities to encourage your students to use newly introduced vocabulary ,review well known words and use seasonal vocabulary.Included in this bundle:Vocabulary B$7.80$9.75Save $1.95
Vocabulary building card games are wonderful for encouraging speaking, listening, reading and thinking skills in English classrooms! This game plays like UNO and to use a card students must think of 2 different words for relating to their card. There are 80 cards in the following categories: People, Places, Things, Verbs & Words.
Example: "Name 2 Places" Where you can buy food.
- Your students must think of two different places. (Perhaps a grocery store and a restaurant.)*If the question is answered incorrectly, use the opportunity to discuss relevant answer options.
- 80 Name 2 cards in the following categories:
- 10 - People
- 20 - Places
- 20- Things
- 10- Verbs that start with the letter "___"
- 10 - Words that start with the letter "_____"
- Each card is in one of four colors and features a number from 1 to 10
- 4 DRAW TWO cards >>>>> the next player must draw two cards
- 4 SKIP cards >>>>> skips the next players turn
- 4 REVERSE cards>>>>>> reverses the order in which turns are taken
- 4 WILD cards>>changes color
Easy and low prep. Just print, laminate and cut out the cards to use over and over again throughout the year.
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world