Teaching kids the concept of categories and - having it stick - can be challenging. Use this resource to review categories, discuss what doesn't belong, naming items from categories, and comparing and contrasting:
- Pgs 3-24: Review
- Pgs 25-58: What doesn't belong?
- Pgs 59-67: Name three...
- Pgs 68-89: Compare and contrast
- School Supplies
My students in teletherapy respond to and enjoy this lesson so much. I love having it to use as a refresher for students weeks after the original lessons. This is easily modified for different age levels.
- Figurative Language NO PRINT
- Build a Sentence: Practice Grammar
- Dolch Word Apraxia
- SMASH MATS - Preschool Basic Categories and Vocabulary
Grab yourself freebies right in your email inbox by clicking here and subscribing to my newsletter: Speech is Beautiful Newsletter
I'm also on:
Thanks so much!