PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Learn your colors! Read, print and draw. Match colors with clip cards. Play color Bingo! A great back to school resource for grade one. Develop sight word vocabulary and word matching with PreK and Kindergarten children. Check out these color activities now!
Vocabulary: Match the Color (SASSOON)
This engaging packet includes activities like:
· Match the Color! Color the picture to match the color word. OPTION: Print in color, or black and white. Trace the color word. Print it! Draw pictures.
· Peg the Matching Color – 3 clothes pegs per clip card
· Color Sort – 6 matches per card
· Sing a Color Song
· Reference the Color Desk Charts
· Play BINGO! (9 square / 16 square) Use the BINGO calling Cards.
Who might find this helpful?
· Special Education Teachers
· EFL, ESL, ELD, ELL
· Classroom Teachers
You might like one of these Products:
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,
Laurie Fyke @ Primarily Learning
Teach – Play – Learn
Save on more great resources! Click here to visit my store!
Please Note: These products were created as supplemental resources to complement teaching synthetic phonics programs like Jolly Phonics. These products were independently created and are not officially endorsed, sponsored or affiliated with Jolly Learning Ltd.