Also included in
- #DistanceLearningTpT This product is perfect for those of you doing distance/remote learning due to school closures!Trying to go paperless? Find all you'll need for an entire school year's worth of writing units here! Each unit was created with a writing workshop model in mind. A few are also aligne$78.00$93.00Save $15.00
- #DistanceLearningTpT This product is perfect for those of you doing distance/remote learning due to school closures! Are you 1:1? Well, I've bundled all of my Reading and Writing Workshop digital resources for you! Click the products to check them out! You can use these for any reading or writing un$34.72$43.40Save $8.68
- This bundle was made per request. If you'd like your own custom bundle, please download my PRIMARY FREEBIE to fill out a Google Form. © Copyright 2020 M. Mariano. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or l$186.04$232.55Save $46.51
- I have over 100 products in my store and several bundles. Are there some bundles that you are interested in, but can't quite use it all? Make your own bundle! This Google Form lists all of my resources. Take a look around my store, determine what you want, click it on the Form, and I will make a bun$61.36$76.70Save $15.34
#DistanceLearningTpT This product is perfect for those of you doing distance/remote learning due to school closures!
This digital, paperless, no prep notebook is meant for students' use during independent reading. This is perfect for those of you who use Reading Workshop or incorporate regular independent reading with student-chosen texts.
*** This is VERSION #2 of another notebook I made. It's a similar idea, just a little less to record and set up differently. Hop over to my other version to take a look...
Students gather words from their own, ideally, leveled texts and put them into this digital notebook. They must do the following for each word:
- Define the word.
- Write the sentence in which they found the word in their text.
- Write their own sentence.
- Add the date they found the word.
The idea behind this product is that students are collecting words they WANT to learn more about instead of given a new list each week to memorize. This could certainly supplement an already in play vocabulary program, as well.
The word walls are set up by parts of speech to help aide them in using the words for their writing.
You can also simply use this as a template for whatever vocabulary system you use.
***PLEASE BE AWARE THAT YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH GOOGLE CLASSROOM AND SLIDES. This works best on desktops or laptops. Please email me with technical concerns if needed. Basic technical directions are included.***
© Copyright 2019 M. Mariano. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.
*** HERE'S WHERE YOU CAN FIND ME! ***