This Google Slides activity includes three different templates to use for digital vocabulary practice. Students will need to practice their vocabulary digitally, including writing definitions, sentences, and characteristics, and finding images for the vocabulary words.
WHAT SKILLS WILL THIS GAME HELP MY STUDENTS DEVELOP?
This Google Classroom activity is a great way to have your students:
• Demonstrate their understanding of vocabulary words
• Practice using Google Slides
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PDF FILE?
This PDF file contains the following:
• A video that shows students how to complete the activity
• A video that shows students how to insert images into their digital worksheet
• A video that shows teachers how to edit the activity (and a few hidden features of the document)
• A link to the activity in Google Slides
• Directions on how to copy and use the file
• Instructions (with pictures) showing how to assign the activity to students in Google Classroom
LOOKING FOR OTHER GOOGLE CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES?
Feel free to browse my other digital activities for the classroom
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER OPTIONS FOR THIS ACTIVITY?
If you like the templates but don’t use Google Classroom, check out these printable, editable vocabulary worksheets
Purchasing this item gives you permission to use this item in your own classroom. This product may not be redistributed to others. Furthermore, the Google Slides templates included in this resource are for your personal use and may not be used to create or distribute something new.
This Google Slides resource is not affiliated with Google LLC, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Google, LLC.
A Turn to Learn