Vocabulary Flip Book Directions
- Fold printed page in half horizontally.
- Have students cut 3 middle black lines vertically.
- Follow the same procedure for several additional blank sheets of paper which will be inserted between the 1st folded, printed page.
- Staple book at top.
- Choose vocabulary word and write the word under the 1st flap, draw a picture under the 2nd flap, write the definition under the 3rd flap and write a sentence under the 4th flap.
- Complete same procedure for additional vocabulary words.
- After all the words are complete, students can review vocabulary words by matching the words with the appropriate pictures, definitions and sentences by matching the flaps.
- Students can switch their books with a partner to review vocabulary words.
****This technique can also be used with spelling words.
Thanks for looking. From Real Reading Remedies. ☺