Also included in
- Save over 30% by purchasing the ocean animals vocabulary bundle!Included in this bundle are the following ocean animals resources:Ocean Animals Picture Comprehension Clip CardsOcean Animals Worksheets and ActivitiesOcean Animals Flash / Memory CardsOcean Animals "I Have, Who Has?" GameOcean Animals$9.99$15.16Save $5.17
I Have, Who Has? is a fun and engaging vocabulary game, perfect for vocabulary practice. In this ocean animals-themed vocabulary game your students will practice identifying and naming 24 ocean animals.
I Have, Who Has? is a great vocabulary game for ESL and ELL newcomers.
BENEFITS OF PLAYING I HAVE, WHO HAS?
- provides valuable practice with pronunciation and listening skills
- is the perfect way to review previously taught vocabulary
- is challenging but engaging- your students will want to play!
- is a great warm-up or review activity
- can be played with the whole class or in small groups
- 24 I Have, Who Has? cards- each card features one ocean animal
- Instructions for preparing the cards and playing the game
The vocabulary words featured on the cards are dolphin, starfish, sea turtle, humpback whale, hermit crab, jellyfish, orca, squid, lobster, seal, eel, stingray, crab, octopus, manatee, puffer fish, shark, sea snail, seahorse, clownfish, walrus, swordfish, clam.
I hope that you and your students have loads of fun playing I Have, Who Has? together.
Remember to leave feedback and a rating for this resource to earn credits towards free TpT products! Also, I really love reading your feedback and I use the insights provided by teachers just like you to improve all my resources.
Get notified when new resources are posted by clicking the green ★ above to "follow" my shop. New products are posted at 50% off for 48 hours only. Don’t miss out on half-price resources.
I hope that you and your kiddos love using this activity in your classroom. Please reach out with any questions you have about the resource.