Physical Science vocabulary review featuring words like circuit, source, path, load, attract, repel, energy, conductor, insulator, and more.
Print, cut, and solve! The jigsaw puzzle is a set of 16 triangles that can be assembled to create one large triangle by matching the words and definitions on each side. The best part... the triangles in the print out are all mixed up, so students can do the cutting without giving away the answers.
TONS of different ways to use...
- have students work in cooperative groups to solve
- have students solve independently and glue into interactive notebooks
- print on cardstock and use as a center or station activity
- send home as a fun review or interactive study guide
- make it a game and race to see who can put it together fastest
Vocabulary word list based on Battle Creek Area Math and Science Center Curriculum Kit 4PS1 - Energy Transfer. BCAMSC.