An alphabetical vocabulary journal for any content area and a useful tool for learning essential Common Core terminology. This journal is suitable for special education students as well. Students write the word and definition, and then draw a picture to help them visualize and remember each word. The best part is the unique alphabetical coding system on the bottom of the pages which allows students to alphabetize the pages as new words are added. This Vocabulary Journal is an interactive way for your students to get a firm command of the new vocabulary they will encounter in reading, math, science and social studies.
Included are the following covers:
* general/generic Vocabulary Journal cover
* cover for Science Vocabulary
* cover for Social Studies Vocabulary
* cover for Math Vocabulary
* vocabulary pages in a variety of formats for recording newly acquired words.