These worksheets can be used to help students practice recognizing, reading and writing common fruits.
This Packet includes the following:
• Read and Color - Read the color and color the fruits.
• Multiple Choice - offers several alternative answers from which the correct one is to be chosen
• Articles - Grammar detective - Copy the words, then guess the rule.
- Cut and paste the correct words to each group.
- Choose, then write the articles A or AN in front of the words
• Alphabetical Order - Put the fruits in alphabetical order
• Beginning Sound - Which letter does the picture start with? This worksheet provides letter recognition.
• Word Scramble - Word scrambles help improve vocabulary and spelling. The letters of each word are mixed up and students have to put them into the proper order.
• Fruits Labels - Label each picture with its name.
• Trace the Words - These worksheets have a picture of each fruits and a place to trace each word!
• Crossword - A great way to practice the targeted vocabulary with kids and have fun in the process
• Missing Letters - Write the missing letters!
• Big or Small? - Learn the adjectives 'big' and 'small'. The worksheets includes all the fruits, which can be described using the targeted adjectives.
• Roll and Write - Roll a die and write the word.
• I have / Who Has - It is easy-to-play game that is a great way to practice essential language concepts with the whole class.
This packet includes the following fruits: an apple, a pear, a plum, grapes, a kiwi, a banana, a watermelon, a melon, a cherry, a raspberry, a strawberry, a pineapple, an avocado, an orange, a lemon, a peach.
Save money on your future purchases, provide feedback and earn TPT credit (My Purchases page, Provide Feedback button).