Vocabulary - Reading Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
- Google Apps™
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Also included in
- Want a tool to help you quickly plan engaging, effective reading lessons? The Reading Interactive Notebook is just what you're looking for! This Common Core and TEKS-aligned reading interactive notebook is a great tool for introducing skills and strategies and will be an effective supplement to yourPrice $23.21Original Price $44.62Save $21.41
- This context clues bundle is full of fun activities that your students will love. These TEKS and Common Core aligned activities and games give your students fun ways to practice using context clues, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, homophones, and multiple meaning words.Check out the previewPrice $24.70Original Price $47.50Save $22.80
Need to build your students' vocabularies and improve their employment of context clues? These Common Core and TEKS-aligned vocabulary interactive notebook pages for context clues, homophones, multiple meaning words, prefixes, suffixes, synonyms, and antonyms are just what you're looking for.
This vocabulary bundle provides a hands-on approach to teaching:
- How to use context clues to determine the meaning of unknown words,
- How to determine the relevant meanings of multiple meaning words,
- How to use a dictionary to determine the relevant meanings of multiple meaning words,
- Understanding how prefixes and suffixes change the meaning of root words, and
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
This notebook doesn't just give you interactive pages to use with your students. It also gives you tools to help you plan a fun, engaging unit.
⭐ Interactive Notebook Pages That Include:
- 8 Interactive Mini Anchor Charts for Context Clues, Homophones, Multiple Meaning Words, Parts of a Dictionary, Prefixes & Suffixes, and Synonyms & Antonyms
- Context Clues Interactive Notebook Pages for Use with Any Text
- Prefixes & Suffixes Interactive Notebook Pages for Use with Any Text
- An Editable Context Clues Interactive Notebook Page to Help You Design Your Lesson
- A Homophones Activity
- A Multiple Meaning Words Activity with a Short Text and Multiple Choice Questions
- An Interactive Notebook Page for Using Guide Words in a Dictionary,
- A Dictionary Skills Activity with a Short Text
- A Synonyms & Antonyms Activity with a Short Text
- A version Compatible with Google Slides™ Is Provided for Each of the Interactive Notebook Pages to help you move seamlessly between in-person and virtual learning as needed.
⭐ Resources to Help You Plan:
- Book Lists for Context Clues, Dictionary Skills, Homophones, Multiple Meaning Words, Prefixes & Suffixes, and Synonyms & Antonyms
- Lesson Ideas for Teaching Context Clues, Dictionary Skills, Homophones, Multiple Meaning Words, Prefixes & Suffixes, and Synonyms & Antonyms
- Explanations and Examples
Please take a look at the preview to see an example of these vocabulary notebook pages in use. And please let me know if you have any questions.
⭐ What Other Buyers Are Saying:
"The tree was my students' favorite activity from this bundle. Each resource is helpful for targeting semantics and morphology."
"This helped my students understand so many concepts in a much more interesting way. They loved interacting with the paper and assignments."
"My students love using this in their journals so that they can refer to the word parts as we go. It is really helped build their word work skills."
⭐ Save by purchasing this in the bundle:
The Reading Interactive Notebook
⭐ What Others Have Said About The Reading Interactive Notebook:
"This resource has been such a stress reliever for me!! Whenever I am ready to start a new unit, I just go search and see what resources there are. I like that there are several options for each skill."
"After buying a few of the pieces separately, I finally purchased the entire notebook."
"WE love this resource in my classroom. It helps to put reading skills in easy terms for my students. They love the visual to refer back to. Well worth the investment in this resource!"
"This resource is so amazing and has made students understand the way they learn best. It gives choices of mentor texts you can use with it and multiple levels. The students are able to group together and make their own anchors in their interactive notebooks to take advantage of their own learning. I like how it gives examples as well to help with the setup and how it is to be used if you wanted."
✨ All my new products are 50% off for the first 24 hours. Click here to follow my store and receive notifications when I create something new so you don't miss out on the savings.
I’d love to hear from you if you have any questions, issues, or requests!
❤ Laura Heinen
✨ Leave a review to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. You can easily do this by clicking the "Provide Feedback" button next to the items you've purchased on your "My Purchases" page.