These Valentine's Day Vocabulary and Sentence Building fortune tellers / cootie catcher are a fun way to practice using vocabulary in a sentence. Your students will have fun coming up with their own positive /negative sentences and questions using the vocabulary in each flap.
- Beginner: Have you students cay the VOCABULARY WORD ONLY
- Intermediate: Have students follow the prompts using the vocabulary word. They will be prompted to create a positive, negative sentence or question
- Advanced: Give students a specific verb tense to use in their sentences. eg. Present Simple with adverbs, Present Continuous, Past Simple
- 5 different fortune tellers
- Answer recording sheet to write down sentences
- Folding instructions
Please go to your My Purchases page (you must be signed in). Next to each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Just click it and you will be redirected to a page where you can give a rating and leave a comment for each purchase . Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I love hearing from you as your feedback helps me improve my resources to fit the needs of teachers all over the world