Are you looking for more ways for your students to interact with your content vocabulary? These task cards and activities are perfect for your classroom, no matter what content you teach!
Vocabulary building is the foundation of learning content in any subject area, and our students need as much practice as we can give them in getting to know their words. You will find 16 different vocabulary task cards in this packet, as well as 4 other vocabulary activities that can be used for any subject area.
Uses for these activities:
1. Use with your reading basal/novel with story vocabulary
2. Use in math, science, or social studies with content vocabulary
3. Use as a unit review activity
4. Keep task cards in a literacy center
5. Use in conjunction with a Word of the Day program
6. Use with your character value/education traits
7. Use in the related arts content areas (music, art, gym, library/computers)
Please visit my store for more classroom and lesson plan ideas.. If you have any questions, please email and I will do my best to answer them (firstname.lastname@example.org). Make sure to follow “The Owl Spot” for updates on new products, freebies and upcoming sales.
Happy Teaching! - Martha from “The Owl Spot”