1. Use this study guide in all content areas for content specific vocabulary.
2. English as an Additional Language Learners (EAL) will appreciate the visual format of this sheet.
3. Special education students will have success with the graphic organization of this sheet to learn vocabulary words.
4. This sheet can also be a planning guide for presentations based around vocabulary.
5. To differentiate with this sheet, encourage the use of a different color in each box, eliminate boxes and add them back as students show progress, assign a specific number of boxes to complete and allow students to choose which boxes they will complete, allow students to choose the vocabulary words they would like to do.
6. Use this as a literacy center.
7. Boxes on this graphic organizer include: word illustration, dictionary definition, personal definition, sentence usage, environmental print, other forms, part of speech, prefixes, root word, suffixes, synonyms, antonyms, word usage, illustration/word meaning picture (drawn or print generated), and word etymology.
The final page of this product includes an idea page.