This bundle includes four packs, one for each season, and has 264 pages. It costs half the price of what the cost would be if the 4 packs were purchased separately.
Each pack introduces 32 words commonly associated with that season, and includes centers, flashcards and readers. Teaching goals would be to help the children to recognize the pictures, learn the vocabulary, and to link the pictures with the spoken and written words. Each pack includes activities that are accessible to various levels of understanding in your group, and presents engaging materials for you to be able to differentiate your teaching approach.
Each of the resource packs Include:
1. Large manipulative picture cut-outs representing each word. Use for small group instruction:” Can you find the robin?” “Where are 2 things that are yellow?’ etc.
2. An emergent reader to make – use the words that you feel would engage your learners more easily.
3. Large word/picture strips for each word, in color. Use for displaying a word wall, or in pocket charts.
4. Labeled flashcards for each word, with the pictures in color.
5. Flashcards with only the written words, no picture.
6. Sentence strips, where the children can use a flashcard to complete the sentence. “I see a …”, “It is a …”, “I see …”, and “It is …”.
Click on the titles below if you wish to purchase the packs separately, or if you want to learn more about the content.
32 Vocabulary Words for Spring
32 Vocabulary Words for Summer
32 Vocabulary Words for Fall
32 Vocabulary Words for Winter
IMPORTANT: Click on the PREVIEW button to see many pages, and to make sure this is the educational level you are looking for.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources