Easily post terms and definitions using this product!
Simply print on legal (8.5"x14") paper, cut in half horizontally, and post on your wall. You could attach the terms and definitions to construction paper to add a bit of color and laminate for durability.
These are the terms I included:
• adult: mature animal
• bird: feathered animal that lays eggs
• egg: object laid by a female bird that contains a developing bird
• fledgling: bird that has just taken flight
• hatch: break out of an egg
• hatchling: bird that has recently hatched
• incubation: keeping eggs warm until they hatch
• life cycle: sequence of changes as a bird matures
If you have a suggestion for an additional term/definition, just let me know and I'll add it to the product!
I created life cycle vocabulary cards for frogs
, and cats
. I even made a BUNDLE of all five products
This resource could be part of your collection of options for meeting NGSS 3-LS1-1♦.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math store.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to our store to follow me and find out about new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
♦ 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.