Easily post terms and definitions using this product!
Simply print on legal (8.5"x14") paper, cut in half horizontally, and post on your wall. You could attach the terms and definitions to construction paper to add a bit of color and laminate for durability.
These are the terms I included:
• adult: mature animal
• complete metamorphosis: life cycle with four stages: egg, larva, pupa, adult
• egg: object laid by a female bird that contains a developing insect
• incomplete metamorphosis: life cycle with three stages: egg, nymph, adult
• larva: stage of an insect going through complete metamorphosis
• life cycle: sequence of changes as a bird matures
• metamorphosis: change in form
• pupa: stage that occurs between larva and adult
• nymph: second stage in an incomplete life cycle
If you have a suggestion for an additional term/definition, just let me know and I'll add it to the product!
I created life cycle vocabulary cards for frogs
, and cats
. I even made a BUNDLE of all five products
This resource could be part of your collection of options for meeting NGSS 3-LS1-1♦.
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math store.
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to our store to follow me and find out about new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –
Visit my blog to find resources for new teachers and "I'd like to teach more science" teachers!
♦ 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.