Also included in
- Do you want the best deal around? Get the brand new Voice Disorder Sheets in English and Spanish, the Voice Disorder Flipbook, the Vocal Cord Dysfunction Handouts in English and Spanish, Chronic Cough Handouts in English and Spanish, and The Vocal Health Handouts in English and Spanish. That’s 118 h$99.00$120.00Save $21.00
Treating Vocal Cord Dysfunction can be challenging, especially if you are a speech pathologist who hasn't had a good base-education on Paradoxical Vocal Fold Motion, or doesn't see it often on caseload. Harder still, is getting information into your patients' hands that is succinct and easy to read, backed by research.
Have you been piece-ing together handouts in Microsoft Word?
Writing breathing techniques by hand each session becoming challenging?
Do you have a hodge-podge of handouts from grad school?
You'll love these crisp and beautiful handouts!
The best part? They are in English and Spanish!
***Help teach your respiratory therapists, physicians, coaches, teachers and parents AND your patients about how you are treating this disorder***
Includes 28 concisely designed and informative printable handouts for you to use in your practice as you educate patients, clients or students about treating VCD.
You can feel confident in your VCD treatment skills, you can help your patients improve and you can take the apprehension and impostor syndrome out of treating voice and upper airway.
With you license you can:
1) Download instantly
2) Use right away with your patients
3) Text, email, screen share or doc share with your PATIENTS
Teletherapy will be a breeze with this option! (Just please purchase a separate license for your colleagues or co-workers)
Source for information is located on handouts and on reference page for further reading regarding evidence for information provided.
- What is Vocal Cord Dysfunction?
-What co-occurs with VCD?
- Differential Diagnosis for SLP's treating Vocal Cord Dysfunction (checklist)
-What is SLP's role in evaluation of VCD?
- Speech Therapy for My Breathing? (handout with visuals to end patient confusion)
-Team approach for Vocal Cord Dysfunction
-Current Views on VCD with a very important graphic inspired by Vertigan and Gibson's Book
-What does VCD therapy look like?
-Exercise Induced Laryngeal Obstructive Biphasic Inspiration (Todd Olin's techniques in an easy-to-read format) with a link to his research article from journal of voice online for a demonstration video!
- Nasal Inhalation
- Yes You Can! Special Considerations for VCD patients
- Daily practice sheets (small font and design) for front/back printing
-Vocal Wellness/ Vocal Care/Vocal Hygiene
- Each handout is in English and Spanish
For similar products, Check Out:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
-Go to your ‘My Purchases’ page. Beside each purchase you'll see a ‘Provide Feedback’ button. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. Providing me with this feedback helps me keep great voice therapy products coming just for you.
Be the first to know about freebies, sales, and product launches:
-Look for the green ★ next to my store logo and click it to follow me for great deals and new products.
I love to see what you're doing! Connect with me!