Vocal explorations are perfect for those who need a great warm-up or high and low pitch practice? Look no further! This adorable set of Vocal Explorations is for you! Help the vampires make it to the coffin before the sun rises! These make great Halloween music activities!
This set contains:
• PowerPoint presentation with 10 slides pre-drawn for you.
• 10 blank slides for you to draw your own pathway!
• PDF of the pre-drawn and blank slides.
• PDF of black and white student composition worksheets, 1 per page.
• PDF of black and white student composition worksheets, 4 per page.
Looking for other vocal exploration missions? Click here to check out these awesome options!
• The 12 Days of Christmas Explorations
• Cupid's Arrow Vocal Explorations
• Santa's Elves Vocal Explorations
• Monkey Business Vocal Explorations
• Muffin Man Vocal Explorations
• Mummies Vocal Explorations
• The Nutcracker Vocal Explorations
• Secret Agent Vocal Explorations
• Vampires Vocal Explorations
Looking for other ways to practice pitch? Click here to check out games, lesson plans, and more!
Be sure to connect with me to get access to the FREE Resource Library!
Be the first to hear about new releases, product updates, and amazing deals and teaching tips!
Check out some of my bestsellers!
• Maypole Mania!
• Patriotic Sing Along
• Pitch Hill - Teaching Solfege, Teacher's Edition
• Rhythm Basketball - Get your kids bouncing to the beat!
• Rhythm Coloring - Great for Centers and End of Class Activities
• Rhythm Race Bundle - Music Center and Rhythm Game
• Recorder BAG Bonanza!
• Science of Sound - Detailed Lesson Plans, Experiments, and Presentations
Visit my other store, Pitch Clips, for clip art, digital papers, and other graphic materials!
- Stay updated on new products by clicking the green star at the top of the page!
For more ideas and fun:
Visit my website and follow my Blog!
Follow me on Facebook!
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Pinterest!
Follow me on YouTube!
Follow me on Instagram!
Teach music. Love life.
Want to earn FREE products on TpT and make my day?
I love hearing how products help you in the classroom! Don't forget to leave feedback on items you've purchased - you earn 1 TpT credit for every dollar spent on TpT. These really add up!!
Should you have any questions, concerns, or requests, please contact me before leaving feedback at email@example.com
. I want to ensure you have a wonderful experience with my products and my store!