Vocalic R Elicitation Webs - Coarticulation for Vocalic R (+ digital option)
- Internet Activities
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of resources includes 9 different products from my store specifically designed to target and practice vocalic R, prevocalic R, and R blends. This bundle includes:-Vocalic R Elicitation Webs: designed to help facilitate production of vocalic R with those students who already have initial/Price $18.40Original Price $23.00Save $4.60
This no-prep R coarticulation activity is the perfect tool to help students develop vocalic R after they have already established prevocalic / initial R. With these webs, you will use coarticulation to build on a child's strengths with prevocalic R / initial R, and use this to produce vocalic R.
Full instructions are included in the product, but the general idea is to have them say a vocalic R word, immediately followed by a prevocalic R word, then to slowly fade out the production of the prevocalic R.
I find this coarticulation technique to be very effective and am typically able to fade out the facilitating word very quickly.
This set of webs includes a different web for each vocalic R sound (ar, or, er, ire, ear, air).
- Each of the 6 vocalic R sounds in color
- Each of the 6 vocalic R sounds in b&w for easy printing
- The same 6 webs in color and black and white without a typed middle word so you can add your own
- A blank version so that students can write in their own words and / or take home for homework.
- Digital Boom Card™ version perfect for distance learning and teletherapy.
Full instructions for the technique and how to use the webs are included.
This product has been updated to include a digital version hosted on Boom Cards™.
You do NOT need to use the digital version to take full advantage of this product - it is simply a BONUS included to make this friendly for distance learning and/or teletherapy.
*Please read the information below about BOOM CARDS™. You can check out a free, playable preview of this deck by clicking the PREVIEW button above.
⚫️ WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
- "Sooooo good for getting a stronger production of vocalic R. I used this for elicitation in the beginning, then warm up and also gave as home work. Easy to use digitally but will also work great to print out. GREAT resource!"
- "Definitely one of my favorite /r/ resources! Effective!"
- "I had a student that was just making no progress until I used this tool! Thanks so much!"
- "This way of teaching r is so easy and successful! The webs make home practice for parents so easy!"
⚫️ YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THESE RELATED PRODUCTS:
Vocalic R Minimal Pair Activity
Interactive Digital Speech Room for the R Sound
R Articulation for Older Students
✔️ CUSTOMER TIPS
- Get FREEBIES!: Sign up for my newsletter at www.kiwispeech.com/subscribe
- Become a Follower!: Simply look for the star by my logo to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales.
- Find Me!: Find me on social media for updates and ideas! Facebook and Instagram (@kiwispeech) are great places to start!
- Earn Credits!: Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchases to earn credits for future purchases.
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Boom Learning and Boom Cards are the trademarks of Boom Learning Inc. Used with permission.