Vocalic R Minimal Pair Activity - Vocalic R Vowel Differentiation (+ digital)
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle of resources includes 9 different products from my store specifically designed to target and practice vocalic R, prevocalic R, and R blends. This bundle includes:-Vocalic R Elicitation Webs: designed to help facilitate production of vocalic R with those students who already have initial/Price $18.40Original Price $23.00Save $4.60
This activity is perfect for those students who have been making progress with their vocalic R sounds, but are still having trouble differentiating the vowels.
Every year, I have a few students who have developed the R in their vocalic Rs, but whose "shirts" still sound like "shorts". This activity was developed for them to learn to differentiate between the different vocalic Rs in a minimal-pairs activity.
This product now contains a digital version on Google Slides as well as the printable versions.
This set includes three levels of the same activity - a grid where students will sort columns by vocalic R sound, and rows by initial sounds.
Level 1: Using the pictures and words, place the tiles in the correct place in the grid.
Level 2: Write your minimal pairs words in the blank spaces on the grid. This grid includes some words already written in to get you started.
Level 3: Write the words in the blank spaces on the grid. This grid includes only a few words already written in, and has a row at the bottom for you to create your own set.
Each page comes in color as well as a printer-friendly black and white version.
✔️ CUSTOMER TIPS
- Get FREEBIES!: Sign up for my newsletter at www.kiwispeech.com/subscribe
- Become a Follower!: Simply look for the star by my logo to follow me and be the first to hear about new products, freebies, and sales.
- Find Me!: Find me on social media for updates and ideas! Facebook and Instagram (@kiwispeech) are great places to start!
- Earn Credits!: Don’t forget to provide feedback for your purchases to earn credits for future purchases.