Career skills curriculum DIFFERENTIATED & VISUAL Bundle. Comes with an interactive lecture, printer friendly low ink worksheets, google quizzes, task cards, BINGO games, flash cards, extension activities, You tube videos links, and more! - great for special education students.
This unit focuses on vocational vocabulary and job etiquette skills. Basic concepts of calling in sick, being punctual, dress code, being ethical, sexual harassment, teamwork, and soft skills are covered through visual lecture, cut & paste, tracing, reading comprehension, writing sentences, functional worksheets and more.
This comes with:
- Interactive Lecture Presentation (51 slides) Visual presentation/social narrative with mini quiz that gives instant correct/incorrect feedback.
- Google Quizzes (5) Editable and easy data collection to track answers/scores.
- Vocabulary Task Cards (48) Picture to Picture and Word to Picture
- Extension Activities & You Tube Video links
- BINGO (10 playing cards or Cut & Paste Make Your Own) - Visual & definition calling cards
- Interactive Digital Activity (48 questions)
- Errorless Matching (12 boards) - Picture and word visuals. Can be used as cut & paste worksheets or turned into file folders.
- Worksheets (65 pages):
- Vocabulary Tracing and Cut & Paste
- Vocabulary Spotlight
- Draw a line to the Vocabulary/Definition
- Cut & Paste Vocabulary Definition
- Fill in the Blank Vocabulary
- Reading Comprehension
- Vocabulary Sentences
- Is It Good Job Etiquette?
- Is It Sexual Harassment?
- Job Etiquette Do’s & Don’ts
- Leaderships Do’s & Don’ts
- Dress Code (Magazine Cut & Paste)
- Being Punctual - Digital & Analog Clocks
- Team Building Activities
- Extension Activities
More Vocation Units:
Unit 1 Looking Professional
Unit 2 Types of Employment
Unit 3 Resume
Unit 4 Job Search
Unit 5 Interview
Unit 6 Workplace Accommodations
Unit 7 Job Etiquette
Unit 8 Getting To Work
Unit 9 Getting Paid
Unit 10 Workplace Signs
Unit 11 Workplace Safety
Unit 12 Leaving the Workplace
Check out some additional supplemental materials here:
_______FOLLOW ADULTING MADE EASY ON:_______
| BLOG | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST |